Use of this web site is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of all terms and conditions stated herein and at any other place on this web site. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE if you do not accept all the terms and conditions stated herein and at other places (including Frequently Asked Questions) on the website.
It is a federal AND state offense to purchase any product or service by fraudulent means. Products and/or services purchased on this web site shall not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Higher rates will apply for calls completed to international cellular phones.
- An additional fee will be deducted for every call placed from a payphone.
- Call details provided by customer service of the carrier about the usage of a service are final and will be considered authentic record/proof about the usage. Connection to a wrong number is a valid call.
- Calling rates, billing increments, fees, taxes, and other charges are subject to change any time, without notice. KTCTel will not be responsible or liable for any change in calling rates, billing increments, fees, taxes, and other charges.
- Service outages extending over few hours to a couple of days may occur. KTCTel will not be liable for such outages, and customers shall have no right to any refund, credit, compensation or damages from KTCTel because of service outage or any other situation arising out of service outage.
- Customer service from KTCTel is available only through electronic mail from our ‘Contact Us’ available on www.ktctel.net home page. Customer service from KTCTel will not be available when the website (www.ktctel.net) is not live due to technical reasons between 07:00 AM to 12:00 PM Central Standard Time. KTCTel will not be liable for any credits, refunds, compensation or damages to customers due to non-availability of customer service during such period, which can extend up to several days.
- Unless otherwise specified, all rates apply to calls originating from United States of America (48 contiguous states).
- KTCTel reserves the right to issue store (website) credit in lieu of credit on the credit/debit card of the customer.
- There is a $2.00 fee to cancel a transaction before issue of pins. Transaction cannot be cancelled after issue of pins.
No Refunds: KTCTel shall not be obligated to provide any refunds for unauthorized use or for deficiency in the quality or availability of telecommunications services. Buyer assumes all risks immediately upon purchase of the service.
Bankruptcy by Carrier: KTCTel will not be liable or responsible to reimburse for loss of minutes or loss of value if the telecommunications carrier declares bankruptcy.
Security Issues: This site has security measures (SSL) in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information is under our control. KTCTel however, shall not be responsible for the security of your data or for fraudulent use of credit card to make purchases on this web site, nor shall KTCTel be obligated to make refunds or to provide any compensation where such fraudulent use occurs. KTCTel will actively cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting any one who uses this web site or products/services sold over this web site for unlawful use.
Dispute Resolution: Dispute arising from purchase on this web site or relating to this agreement, if not settled by the parties in good faith, may at their discretion, be submitted for arbitration to American Arbitration Association (AAA) at their offices in Portland. All disputes, including interpretation of Arbitration Award shall be subject to laws of State of Oregon, and jurisdiction shall reside with Federal and State Court in Oregon. Prevailing party in the dispute shall be entitled to, in addition to any damages or relief, to reasonable expenses and attorney fees from the other party and in no case can be made a part of class action suit.
Severability of Provisions: In the event that any section or portion of this agreement is deemed unenforceable by a judicial authority having jurisdiction over the matter, such section or portion shall be deleted form the Agreement, and the Agreement shall be enforced as if that section or portion was not a part of the Agreement in the first instance.
WARRANTY: KTC Telecom LLC MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHETHER BY FACT OR BY OPERATION OF LAW, IN CONTRACT OR TORT, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE OR REGARDING THIS WEB SITE, THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED IN THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE SOLD OR PURCHASED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. KTCTel controls this site. In no event will KTCTel be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages arising in any manner from the use of any products sold on this web site. KTCTel reserves the right to make changes, as and when it deems necessary or appropriate, in any of the terms and conditions or any other information provided on this site.
Contacting the Web Site: For any queries about this web site, you may contact: